BREAKING NEWS
latest

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Iron Fist Season 2 Will Have Fewer Episodes [Rumor]


There was a short-lived Reddit post which stated:
Iron Fist is top notch. Shorter season. Better pacing. better everything, really. they rely on a very tired trope for one of the main plot points, but it works somehow. misty and colleen steal the show. only a part of the costume [will be included] and only as sort of an easter egg.
IF choreography has improved a lot. Danny looks competent now and has cool moments. But the stand out scenes in IF are the ones that involve Colleen.
 I was one of the few who actually LIKED the original Iron Fist series one.  Granted Danny's choreography REALLY REALLY hurt the show since he was supposed to be this Kung-Fu Badass Motha-Fucka!
And it was obvious that Collen was a much better actual practitioner even when she was 'learning from him'...
And I have to admit, I really REALLY enjoyed watching her story arc and rooted for her and agreed EVERY SINGE TIME SHE TOLD HIS ASS, "you need me!"
I hope that the series is not shortened, but when you look at the original and if you removed out the who Harold backstory and the fight to get Danny's empire back you could've cut at least 5-6 episodes and the series might have been tighter and better.  So if they improve the action, make the story tight and have some guest appearances it could work out well! 

I guess time will tell what happens.  I'm excited for it though and will take what I can get. :)

« PREV
NEXT »

No comments