BREAKING NEWS
latest

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Deadpool 2 - is FUCKING AMAZING!

Deadpool 2 EXCEEDED my wildest hopes and dreams.  To say it was amazing would be an insult.  I enjoyed the first viewing on Thursday night at a surprise viewing courtesy of my lovely wife who knows how much I love Deadpool.

I was blown away.  I laughed and cried.  It was that good. 

The Score before I get to far ahead of myself:
Movie Score:11 out of 10
I loved Avengers Infinity War, but this... My fucking GOD!  I loved it.  Deadpool is my all-time favorite character, Thanos is next and then Captain America... I know.  Don't judge me.  My next favorite characters would be Daredevil, Wolverine, Iron Fist, X-23 and Venom.

Back to Deadpool.

The interaction between Domino and Deadpool was amazing.  Domino was a surprise HUGE pleasure to watch.  In some ways she stole my heart.  She was so damn delightful to watch.  Everyone really seemed to love being on screen and worked their characters, but she really brought something special to the screen.
The banter between Cable and Deadpool felt authentic and man Josh Brolin really brought it as Cable.  Shit, is there anything this guy can't do?  (I mean he was an amazing Thanos as well!!!!)
The character Firefist was also a surprise.  He really had some solid comedic lines and he delivered them pretty well.  Granted he was the weakest character in the entire line-up but I felt he did a fair good enough job!
My video review is here... It has two parts.  Part one is spoiler free and the second part has some spoilers in it... So be careful if you haven't watched it yet.







« PREV
NEXT »

No comments