BREAKING NEWS
latest

Friday, May 4, 2018

Avengers - Infinity War [Non-Spoiler Review]

Avengers - Infinity War [Non-Spoiler Review]
First off let me just say, this movie is HISTORIC.  I left the movie theater like "HOLY SHIT."

I watched with my family and my son's best friends and I have to say we were all a little shell shocked.

I made the video review (see below) and figured I'd also add a little commentary on top.

First, if you are fully versed in the Thanos lore this will be a departure from it (Big surprise there!).  But I also felt in them doing that gave me a sense of 'hmmmm I wonder how this will change things?' and boy does it.

I'm a huge fan of Thanos and I have read the entire series of the Infinity based comics:
Thanos Quest #1-2
The Infinity Gauntlet #1-6
The Infinity War #1-6
The Infinity Crusade #1-6
Infinity Abyss #1-6
Marvel Univers - The End #1-6

As well as:
Iron Man #55
Captain Marvel #25-32
Marvel Graphic Novel #1: Death of Captain Marvel (One of the best graphic novels ever.)


So the way they treated his character was awesome for me.  He is by far one of the most complicated characters in the Marvel Universe.  So it'll be interesting to see what else happens...

Score: 8.5 out of 10
Watch the full review at: YouTube.com 


« PREV
NEXT »

No comments