BREAKING NEWS
latest

Friday, May 4, 2018

Lost In Space - So Far So Good!



Netflix is doing an amazing job with the content it's been generating and so far Lost in Space is no exception.  (I'm on episode 3 so far...)

Score: 8 out of 10
I grew up watching the original Lost in Space and boy let me tell you, the young Rob had a thing for Penny (though now looking back she wasn't as hot as I recall [LOL])

And I thought the robot was the coolest thing around!  I always wished I had my very own robot... 

Over the years there was a decent movie (1998) and I always wondered why they didn't make a new series like Battlestar Galactica did.

So when I heard Netflix was gonna make Lost in Space I was intrigued.  The new family is a lot grittier and more modern and my Penny has been upgraded to a more adventurous Mina Sundwall (pictured center the group below)

The family is pretty dysfunctional as Dad spent a lot of his time away with military.  To say their marriage is strained is an understatement.  There is so much damn tension it's not even funny.  There's a lot of good acting here and I eagerly look forward to watching more!



« PREV
NEXT »

No comments