BREAKING NEWS
latest

Saturday, August 13, 2011

What the hell is the SIGNATURE EDITION?


The CONVERGENCE 2012 SIGNATURE EDITION is a special edition of the book which has a custom seal on the cover of the book as well as the front page.  It is signed on the cover and dedicated to whomever you wish on the front page.  Additionally, I have this campaign going on called "The Marked" which is on the official website as well as in the back of the book that is like a special "Thank you" to the people who support me with this book.  All SIGNATURE EDITION buyers will be listed among The Marked.  The book will be updated every six months (print & eBook).  I also will be adding to the blog as well so you'll be able to prove to people that you were instrumental in helping me continue my career in writing!

So what does it set you back?  It's $25 (+$6 S&H) and I keep a few books on hand to try to speed the whole process up.

So you want one? Well you can grab a copy at http://www.convergence2012.com/signature/

Rob
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments