BREAKING NEWS
latest

Friday, August 12, 2011

Question: "Do I Believe in Aliens?"...

OK, so I got asked if I believe in aliens.

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: I've always been very curious about the universe we live in and wondered if there was other life out there in the ocean of stars.  I'm also one of those "Show me proof".

Where do I find proof?  Pyramids come to mind, Stonehenge, crop circles (without broken stalks) and Nazca lines in Peru are just a few of the things that make me say "Hmmmm".  Why?  because why the hell would someone go through all the trouble of constructing things like the Nazca lines where you can't enjoy them at ground level?  I mean imagine the conversation between the builder and his friend...
"Hey Bill I just finished my masterpiece..."
"Yeah?  Where is it?"
"Um dude, we're standing on it."
"Looks like a fuckin' line to me..."
"What?!  It's a bird man!"
"Yeah, sure it is..."
"Crap.  It's a bird man..."        

Do I think that aliens come down and anal probe hillbillies? Yes, but probably just to fuck with their heads.  I'm a firm believer that first contact has come and gone and there are some alien species among us, probably something similar to the whole Men in Black thing...

I think the ones that are among us are very good at hiding because we human beings are very susceptible to FEAR, I think we're more likely to kill something first and then be like "Oh that was a peace ambassador here to offer us help against an invading armada... Ooops my bad." later.

I suspect the ones that are here, are observing and scoring us.  Once we get past "Dumb-ass hairless monkey" status, then they may attempt to offer us a ticket to the big show.  I also wouldn't be surprised if they're standing right next to us and can see us but we can't typically see them because maybe they are slightly off-phased?  Maybe they reside in an alternate dimension that is very thin and acts like a two-way mirror?  Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the Earth is the equivalent to a galactic "Jersey Shore" that the aliens get around and watch...  Speaking of Jersey Shore, could you imagine if the survival of the human race depended on being scored based off of some random "reality-based" TV show and it was Jersey Shore?   Oh man, we'd be fucked...  Just saying.
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments