BREAKING NEWS
latest

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New book projects updates...

My two new projects:
GODKILL
This is my new book.  It's written just needs polish.  The synopsis for it is:

"Ryan Peterson gets a startling present on his eighteenth birthday.  Abducted by Andrea (a ghost of a powerful Salem witch who claims to be his mother) Ryan is told that he’s been chosen to kill God.  Convinced that he’s in a bizarre dream, he plays along until he finds out everything Andrea tells him is true.   Aided by a golden demon named Loki, Ryan sets out to learn the truth and in the process learns about love, life and lies. "

Editing is going pretty well and I hope to have it polished by the new year or soon after.









==================================================================


CHOICES

Which is still in it formation stage...
I have a two chapter sneak peek you can check out at http://www.convergence2012.com/ChoicesSnipet.pdf it's rough but you'll get the basic idea of where I'm going with it.  I'm actually pretty excited about it.


« PREV
NEXT »

No comments