BREAKING NEWS
latest

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SIGNATURE EDITION PROCESS DAY

So what makes the SIGNATURE EDITIONS of Convergence 2012 so cool?  Well they are signed on the cover with metallic ink, and the cover and first page are emboss sealed.  The first page is also signed with whatever you want it to say.  I had the books for the winners of the Goodreads.com contest and my daughter snapped pics while I was working on them and now am sharing with you...
The books arrived (20 of them... 10 for the Goodreads.com winners and the rest need a good home...)

Clean work space to sign and emboss-seal them...

My son watches me, making sure I do it all correctly...

He got bored and walked away as I kept signing...

The 10 copies for the Goodreads.com winners are finished...

Now for the emboss-sealing...  It requires a LOT of strength to press through the cover...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the custom hand-made bookmarks...

Here's a sample of the bookmark...

All packaged up and ready to go...
If you want to snag one of these bad boys, just hop over to the SIGNATURE EDITION page...


 
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments