BREAKING NEWS
latest

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Deadpool 2 - Marketing Genius...



The marketing and social media campaigns that Deadpool 2 has been doing and setting up are AMAZING!

Even the damn movie poster... "From the studio that killed Wolverine?!!!" come on... LOL
They even went as far as creating a new Twitter account for one of the enigmatic characters Peter W., also known as @PeterX_1974 



Then there's the amazing music video by Celine Dion... OMG, I laughed so hard.
Watch the Amazing video Click the image below!


See some behind the scenes footage by clicking


Did I mention the 7-11 campaign?
Click the image above to see the YouTube vid on his 7-11 takeover...
I think I'll grab me a slurpee.....
All in all I'm soooooo excited to see this damn movie!!!!
« PREV
NEXT »

2 comments