BREAKING NEWS
latest

Friday, May 4, 2018

Colombos... The BEST Sandwich shop in the Bay Area!



Growing up in Pacifica, there was a sandwich spot that still makes my mouth water.  If you find yourself in Pacifica California (In between San Francisco and Santa Cruz) Make sure you check out Colombos!

In this fairly nondescript shopping plaza you'll find it.  And trust me when I say it'll be money well spent!  They know how to make sandwiches.  
Since 1986 they have been putting it down!  Making some seriously amazing good eats.  I have only been able to find Dutch Crunch bread in the Bay Area and they have it on hand there and it makes the sandwiches BOMB!!!!
I didn't want to pause to take this pic.  I wanted to tear into my grub.  So that's why you don't see a grin on my face because I was about to go to town on my food!

They have meats and all kinds of other goodies and I wish I could convince them to come to Utah!  They'd kill it out here!

You can learn more by checking out their WEBSITE


« PREV
NEXT »

No comments