BREAKING NEWS
latest

Thursday, April 25, 2019

SNEAK! - Fucking Brilliant Drink!

SNEAK! - Fucking Brilliant Drink!
(As close to perfect a drink as I've ever seen...)


You like to stay up late?  Game hard?  Need something different to keep those eyes open?

I got you man [or woman]!

OK, a little history.  I was scrolling through Instagram or Facebook (Can't recall now, been a while) and saw this wicked bunny logo which caught my attention immediately and I was like "NICE LOOKING FUCKING LOGO!!!!!"

Which you can see here on the packaging.  So right off the bat, these muthafuckas is KILLING it from the branding point of view... And then I wonder, "Hmmmmm is it any good?  Flavor?  Does it work?"

So I order some sample packs and wait.  It arrived faster than shit I order domestically (They're in the UK) and I was surprised.  I tried out the TropiKilla flavor and was like "DAMN SON!!!!  This shit is legit!"

So flavor: DELICIOUS!
Energy: Yup!  For dayz!!! (My three teenage kids will also attest to this.)
Cost: Fair as hell.

Do I like sneak?

Ummm, does a bear take a shit in the woods?  YUP! (In case you were unsure of the answer...)
I buy the tubs and opt in for the shaker for a few extra bucks which is also branded with the epic fucking bunny.  They don't just stop there... No no no… They have a pretty cool website, the hastag for the overall brand is #wearesneak (Which I love!) and I have to say this is about as perfect a beverage product as I. HAVE. EVER. SEEN.  Period.  End of discussion.

Order - Easy
Delivery - Quick as fuck
Price - Fair
Does what it advertises - Yes
Branding - Packaging is awesome
Extra sumthin sumthin… The scoop has the log on it.  The lid has the logo on it... BRANDING is FUCKING PERFECT...

The two flavors I have been drinking lately is the new Strawberry Watermelon and the Blue Raspberry... DOOOOOOOOPE!

I have the hat that I love... And they have a new purple shaker which I'll make sure to snag as well...

 Oh, by the way, I am a fucking geek and LOVE collectible shit... I ordered the Blue Raspberry and then saw (for no extra cost) they had an anniversary edition can [1 of 400 cans total] (Note the fucking crown?  Yeah, they know they are killing it!!!)

I am expecting great things from SNEAK.  I am a proud member now of WeAreSneak… If you want to learn more, go check em out at:

(Yup you guessed it)
WeAreSNEAK.com

You're welcome!

« PREV
NEXT »

No comments