BREAKING NEWS
latest

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Shazam Review

Shazam Review
Watched this with my wife and I have to say, WE FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!  Very VERY cute movie.  I'm not familiar with the character other than just a basic understanding of him and have seen the comics and some cartoon in the past.

Wife was HELL BENT on not watching Captain Marvel (So, I'll have to wait for it to hit videos) and was pretty thrilled to watch Shazam.  I had ZERO expectations.  I had seen maybe one trailer early on and so went in not sure what to expect.

It was funny, charming, and good.  The acting was great.  There's a little twist near the end which had us laughing and cheering.  Literally.  Good stuff here.

Some pretty emotional pieces in as well.  Overall, we couldn't really find anything 'wrong' with it.  Some parts were cheesy, but hey, it's a super hero movie and as far as origin movies goes, we were very happy with it.

Score: A-

See it in the movies if you can.  I know it's still in a few theaters.
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments