BREAKING NEWS
latest

Monday, November 11, 2019

Don't Sleep on Dr. Sleep! It's Good! [A-]

Don't Sleep on Dr. Sleep!  It's Good! [A-]

So after the debacle of Terminator - Dark Fate, to say my movie vote with my wife was serious impacted would be an understatement.  So when I said I wanted to watch Dr. Sleep she looked at me and narrowed her eyes and said "What have you heard about it so far?"  I shrugged and said I had seen a few of the YouTubers I liked gave it decent scores.  She nodded and agreed to watch it on opening weekend.

So at 7pm Friday the 9th we bought our tickets and entered the theater with cautious optimism.  
In a nutshell, was it good?

YES, YES, YES!!!

Story - Entertaining and well thought out
Continuity - Solid.  Good throwbacks to the original Shining
Acting - Good.
Pacing - Good, I wasn't bored at all.
Villains - SOLID and good.... Oh my lord, the baddie was BAD!!!! She was an evil, cruel, spooky bitch for sure!!!
X-Factor - Man oh man have the times changed.  The shit that was done to children in this movie took my breath away.  I was SHOCKED and amazed at how much (i-1-1-u-m-i-n-a-t-i) shit was in there... FUCK!  Scary shit.  If you are conspiracy minded, then the parallels in this movie and some of the purported shit the elites partake in will shock ya!!!

Complaints? There really isn't anything to complain about.  There was a few little nit-picks but nothing worth mentioning.  WE FUCKING LOVED IT.

So don't sleep on it!!!  Go see it now.
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments