BREAKING NEWS
latest

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Get my Novellas for FREE!!!! No bullshit...

In an effort to show you guys how serious I am about getting readers to check my stuff out, I am offering SIX (6) of my stories for free.  No click-bait, no partial stories.  All free PDFs to download.

If this tickles your funny bone, head on over to:

http://www.robertrricks.com/free/downloads/ 

Make sure you drop me a line and let me know what you think when you read one.

What stories await you?  Check these out...


"Three Simple Rules" - Trailer
 


"The Rusted Blade" - Trailer


"Infernal Justice" - Trailer
"Augmented Truth" - Trailer
 
"Dude, Just Kill Yourself" - Trailer

"Hairy Situation - Origins" - Trailer

So there you go... You can see, there's a little bit of something for everyone! I look forward to you checking em out and then spreading the word.  :)

Grab em now!



« PREV
NEXT »

No comments