BREAKING NEWS
latest

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Luke Cage - Thoughts so far... (Episodes 1-5)



Luke Cage Season 2 has dropped on Netflix and I'm enjoying it so far.  This time around, I'm watching it with the wife first (Last season I watched on my own first and then a second time with her).  She's enjoying it as well.

The relationship with Luke a Claire is painfully believable and I still say she is a MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS!  I really don't like her very much and haven't since Iron Fist.  She was cool as a side in Daredevil... But she's been steadily going down hill.  She had a huge role in Luke Cage Season One, but in this one her role irritates me.  Don't get me wrong, I understand her role, her mindset and all that.  I do.  But still she fucking pushes my buttons.

The baddie in this season is a winner in my book.  Love Bushmaster and he's enjoyable.


Marriah and Shades are back and fucking hell are they make us cringe when they fire up the passion between those two!!!

Filled so far with some parallels between the characters, a pleasant mix of music that acts as almost a scene narration, it's got its own flare and style distinctive to Luke Cage.

I give the season a 7 out of 10 so far. 
(We're on Episode 6)
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments