BREAKING NEWS
latest

Monday, August 15, 2011

Didn't even know they made this... Flawless Victory!

Last year I saw what looked like a pretty cool rework of Mortal Kombat.  Last night I was talking with my nephews about it and we went looking for it.  Imagine my surprise when I saw they did a whole season of "Mortal Kombat: Legacy".  As webisodes.

I've only watched the very first episode and it looked good.  Why does this excite me?  Because things like this really show that the web is a viable distribution model for content.  We know there's a bunch of YouTube channels which can launch careers, etc., but this is the first content I've seen that wasn't "Funny".  I follow stuff like Ray William Johnson's "=3" and similar, but this is first serious effort at Sci-fi that I'm digging so far.  With each episode reaching over 3.5 million hits I guess I'm not alone.

Anyways if you like Mortal Kombat and want to check out a reboot of it check out the youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/show/mortalkombatlegacy

If you know of other stuff that is as good if not better send me a link!

Rob
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments