Seriously, the trailer looks friggin' AMAZING!!!! Why the hell would they cancel this? It looks really really good.
Check it out:
https://vimeo.com/269051958
Hopefully they will see the errors of their ways and decide to A) Reverse the decision or B)Let someone else pick it up.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
The leaked trailer for the TV series for Tremors is GREAT...
Robert R Ricks
-
6:14 AM
Edit this post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Help Support Me... My Designs
Contact Us
Most Reading
-
In order to discuss the movie "The Avengers - Infinity War", we'll need to discuss how Thanos came about the Infinity Gauntl...
-
Another contest... Win an autographed Signature Edition of Convergence 2012 and custom hand-made bookmark. All you gotta do is use the ...
-
Yes, I like MMOs, do I get to play very often? Nope. I used to play the shit out of WoW and recently RIFT... One game that's I'...
-
One of the hard things doing 16-hour days 7-days a week is being alert, energized and productive . There's a lot of times where I co...
-
So what makes the SIGNATURE EDITIONS of Convergence 2012 so cool? Well they are signed on the cover with metallic ink, and the cover and f...







No comments
Post a Comment