It's here... My SPOILER filled theories and discussion of a few pieces from the Avengers - Infinity War movie. My original spoiler free review already covered the scoring and the overview. This is more down to granular levels with some serious spoiler pieces discussed.
Without further delay, click the image below to watch the full review.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Avengers - Infinity War [SPOILER FILLED] Review and Theories
Robert R Ricks
-
11:59 AM
Edit this post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Help Support Me... My Designs
Contact Us
Most Reading
-
In order to discuss the movie "The Avengers - Infinity War", we'll need to discuss how Thanos came about the Infinity Gauntl...
-
One of the hard things doing 16-hour days 7-days a week is being alert, energized and productive . There's a lot of times where I co...
-
So what makes the SIGNATURE EDITIONS of Convergence 2012 so cool? Well they are signed on the cover with metallic ink, and the cover and f...
-
Another contest... Win an autographed Signature Edition of Convergence 2012 and custom hand-made bookmark. All you gotta do is use the ...
-
Yes, I like MMOs, do I get to play very often? Nope. I used to play the shit out of WoW and recently RIFT... One game that's I'...









No comments
Post a Comment